Best Friendship quotes for you.
Friendship is the most common Relationship everyone cannot live without. So far as life is concerned, friendship will continue to exist.
I always imagine what life would have been like if no form of friendship ever exist. It would have been a battle field where love, peace and understand never exist. In other words, friendship is fundamental in every man’s life.
Every friendship needs to be strengthened. That is why I took out time to compile these best friendship quotes, funny friendship quotes, inspiring and motivational friendship quotes to help you remain best friends forever with your friend.
Best Friendship Quotes
1. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything”__ Muhammed Ali.
2. “The mind of a wise man is the safest custody of secrets; cheerfulness is the key to friendship; patience and forbearance will conceal many defects” ___ Hazrat Ali.
3. “Best friends aren’t ones who know only your happy times, but one who reads your every mood and understands it and also shares it with you” ___ Alexandria Kelsy.
4. “Anybody can listen to your problems. A friend will give you advice to try to make you feel better but, a best friend will tell you the truth-good, bad, or ugly”.___ Goodness Jewel Madu.
5. “Friends are like money in the bank, the longer you keep them, the more they worth” ___ Igbom Chisom
6. “A good friend is someone who is always ready to listen, share your pains and happy moments with you. A person who cares and always got your back. Someone who will always tell you the truth as it is and speak very highly of you at your back, but tells you scrap when you’re together”. ___ Anastasia Okonkwo.
Cute Quotes Friendship
7. “I may never get the chance to win the lottery. I may never get the chance to go on vacation. But I have the chance to be your friend, that chance I will take”. ___ Igbom Chisom
8. “Friendship is a seed planted by two people and nurtured by a love which bears a fruit called ‘trust”. ___ Anita Williams
9. “Casual friends are like two primary colors, red and blue… They may not match in everything but the potentials of providing a lively color is what keeps it going. I hope to come to the understanding of your person” ___ Love Egwuenu.
10. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are”. ___ Unknown
11. “What I need in a brother and sister is what I got from a friend, I owe you a lot bestie” __ Igbom Chisom
Deep Friendship Quotes
12. “Friendship is a connection of souls. There is no condition and no reason behind it. It is just pure and true from the heart. Therefore, friendship is indeed an important part of everyone’s life: friendship is a reason of life”. ___ Victoria Mbanugo
13. “A friend is someone who listens when you speak, understands when you cry and guides you on your way” ___ Igbom Chisom
14. “Friends stick to you by choice, but a true friend sticks to you with a sublime motive of bringing out the best in you for filling your destiny” ___ Apeh Chidima Joy.
15. “A real friend is the one who walks in when the world walks out” ___ Walter Winchel
16. “True friends are never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart” ___ Anonymous.
17. “Love comes to those who believe. Love is beautiful. It is a cruise, a risk and for some reason, a risk am willing to take for as long as you’re with me” ___ Okeudo Chidimma.
18. “The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all about you and your mistakes and still sees the best in you” ___ Nzeribe Ebubechukwu
19. “Dear best friend, no matter how much new people I meet in life, you’re always at the top of the list. I love you dear friend” ___ Igbom Chisom
Cute Sayings about Friendship
20. “Keep away from people (friends) who try to belittle your ambition, small people always do that but real friends make you feel that you too can become great” – Mark Twain
21. “The best gift for every friendship is love. Therefore, give it out without restrain” __ Unknown
22. ” Friendship is an offer. When it beckons on you accept it with the whole of your heart” __ Onwe Damian Chukwuemeka.
23. “Friends come and friends go. But a true friend sticks by you like a family”. __ Proverb 18: 24
24. “Every other thing may fail but our friendship can never end because I have found a friend who sticks more closer than a brother”. __ Unknown
25. “No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends” __ John 15: 13
Funny Friendship Sayings
26. “If having a friend is a crime, I prefer going to jail for knowing you” __ Igbom Chisom
27. “A good friend is a burden bearer. Someone who understands and bears your burden” __ Anastasia Okonkwo
28. “Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know what? You’re the best star I have ever met, my dear friend” __ Igbom Chisom
29. “If going with you for a thousand mile will not do us apart, I would go with you for a life journey” __ Onwe Damian Chukwuemeka
30. “Friends are like oranges, you never know which one is sweet and which one is not. Well, I’m happy because I found the sweetest orange in you” __ Mhiz Sparkle Orah
Interesting Sayings about friendship
31. “A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he truly looks like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses”. __ Anita
32. “A friend knows the song in my heart and signs it to me when my memory fails” __ Okafor Esther
33. “Friendship is like rubbing two rough surfaces (sandpaper) together, there might be friction, but it’s fun as you rub and with time you will have to smooth surfaces looking so alike” __ Victoria King, April 2020.
34. “A friend is what people see but I see something thicker than blood. To have you means a lot to me” ___ Igbom Chisom
35. “You can always tell a real friend when you’ve made a fool of yourself. He doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job”. __ Laurence J. Peter
36. “Friends are the relatives you make for yourself, they are the people that tells you things you don’t want to tell yourself” __ Anita.
Quotes on friendship
37. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” __ Aristotle
38. ” They said ‘tell me your friend and I will tell who you are doesn’t mean it must be negative because knowing you as a friend has affected me positively”. __Igbom Chisom
39. “There is a magnet in your heart that attracts true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first. When you learn to live for others they will also learn to live for you” __Chinwendu Harmony Ogbonna.
40. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
– Zig Ziglar
41. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”— Carl W. Buechner
Best Friendship Sayings
42. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”– Thomas J. Watson
43. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anais Nin
44. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”__ Marcel Proust
45. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” __Eleanor Roosevelt
46. “The greatest gift of life is friendship.” __ Hubert H. Humphrey
47. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” __ Elisabeth Foley
48. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul” __ Proverb 27: 9
49. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. __ Eleanor Roosevelt
Heart touching Quotes about Friendship
50. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light”. __ Helen Keller
51. “True friends are always together in spirit” L.M. Montgomery
52. “The only way to have a friend is to be one” __ Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together” __Woodrow Wilson
54. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes” __ Henry David Thoreau
55. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” __ Amy Poehler
56. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” __Washington Irving
57. “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” __Albert Camus
Sweet Friendship Quotes
58. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” __Oprah Winfrey
58. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” __ Martin Luther King Jr
59. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” __Linda Grayson
60. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” __Ed Cunningham
61. “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.” __Charles Kingsley
62. “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”__ George Santayana
63. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life—and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” __Dean Koontz
64. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” __Anonymous
Quotes about Friendship
65. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” __Maria Shriver
66. “Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.” __ Truman Capote
67. “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” __ Tahar Ben Jelloun
68. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” __Robert Brault
69. “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget”. __G. Randolf
Best Quotations about Friendship
70. “True friendship is like sound health. The value of it is seldom known until it be lost”. __ Charles Caleb Colton
71. “What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? __ George Eliot
72. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country” __Anais Nin
73. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed”. __ Kahlil Gibran
74. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace”. __ Christie Brinkley
75. “The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship”. __Francis Bacon
76. “The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends”. __ Gwyneth Paltrow
77. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next”. __Dean Koontz
78.”If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”__ Winnie the Pooh
79. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” __ C.S. Lewis
80. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” __Leo Buscaglia
Quotes about being friends
81. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” __Dale Carnegie
82. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is a conversation.”__ Oscar Wilde
83. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”__Alice Walker
84. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” __Ralph Waldo Emerson
85. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” __Euripides
86. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain
87. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
88. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” __Nicholas Sparks
89. “Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment. ”― Haruki Murakam
90. “Well, it seems to me that the best relationships – the ones that last – are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is… suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.” ― Gillian Anderson
91. “Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
92. “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.” – Mindy Kaling
93. “Friendship is like a favourite book with no end. Your every adventure will stay on these pages forever, and you never know what will happen next. Isn’t it the most exciting thing in the world? __ Text Messages
95. “Feelings are the connective tissue of friendship”. __Joel D. Bloc
96. “Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it”. __Cicero
97. “One smile begins a friendship” __Unknown
98. “A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in business, and is the countersign of friendship” __Unknown
99. “Longtime friends are family that we choose”. __ Patrick Regan
“Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes” __ Unknown
Quotes about true Friends
100. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked”. __Bernard Meltzer
101. “A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body”.__Jim Hayes
102. “The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money” __Mark Twain
103. “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive”. __Unknown
104. “Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person who made you cry.” __Unknown
105. “A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you” __Unknown
106. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you” __ Unknown
107. “Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while” __Unknown
108. “There’s something about childhood friends that you just can’t replace”. __ Lisa Whelchel
Good Friendship Quotes
109. “Friendship is the candle that lights up your heart whenever it is dark outside” __ Anonymous
110. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life; you can barely remember what life was like without them” __ Anna Taylor
111. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one” __ C.S. Lewis
112. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” __ William Shakespeare
Inspiring Quotes about Friendship
113. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success”. __ Oscar Wilde
114. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit”. __Aristotle
115. “Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant” __ Socrates
116. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.” __ Anonymous
117. “The best mirror is an old friend.” __ George Herbert
118. “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend” __ Bill Watterson
119. “It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us” __ Epicurus
120. “We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young” __ Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Motivational Quotes about Friendship
121. “Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. The friends who listen to us are the ones we move toward. When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand” __ Shel Silverstein
122. “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it” __ Ralph Waldo Emerson
123. “Stay’ is a charming word in a friend’s vocabulary” __Louisa May Alcott
124. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood” __Lucius Annaeus Seneca
125. “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Therefore, forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” __ Katherine Ponder
126. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met” __ Jim Henson
127. “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks” __Waqar Ahmed
128. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” __ Donald Miller
129. “A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing” __ John Tillotson
Quotes on Friendship
130. “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness”. __ Leo Buscaglia
131. “A good friend can tell you what the matter with you is in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling” __ Arthur Brisbane
132. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” __Mandy Hale
133. “True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.” __ Michael Bassey Johnson
134. “Celebrate the people in your life who are there because they love you for no other reason than because you are you” __ Mandy Hale.
135. “What sweetness is left in life, if you take away friendship? Robbing life of friendship is like robbing the world of the sun. In other words, a true friend is more to be esteemed than kinsfolk”. __Marcus Tullius Cicero
Encouraging Quotes about Friendship
136. “A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world”. __ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
137. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone” __ Audrey Hepburn
138. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matters.”__ Marlene Dietrich
139. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed” __ Khalil Gibran
140.”A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have” __ Sarah Valdez
141. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails”. __ Donna Roberts
142. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” __Irish Proverb
143. “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” __Nicole Richie
144. “The best times in life are times shared with friends” __ Unknown.
145. “A true friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh or cry or complain” __Anonymous
146. “Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give” _Unknown
147. “Time spent with friends isn’t time spent: it’s time wisely invested” __Unknown
148. “Love is friendship set on fire” __ Unknown
149. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” __ Gina Barreca
150. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” __Mencius
151. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity” __Khalil Gibran
152. “Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives”. __ Alexander Dumas
Best Friendship Sayings
153. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable” __ David Tyson Gentry
154. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings” __Henry David Thoreau
155. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? __Abraham Lincoln
156. “Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking” Code of Living
157. ” Friends are for the hard, the ugly and the beautiful times. Therefore, when you have the kind of friends who stay through the tough times, remember to share them in the beautiful times too” __ The Right Messages
158. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen” __ – Ernest Hemingway
159. “Friendship is like a garden, therefore, you need to water it daily for it to grow”. __Onwe Damian Chukwuemeka
160. “You’re my friend, my one and only best friend. You’re a light to my soul. Therefore, you’re all that I have.” __ Unknown
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?