How do I know am ready for a relationship?
They are 8 ways to identify whether you’re prepared for a relationship or not.
Relationships are not meant for everyone. It is only for those who are set, well informed and equipped.
According to Your Tango,” The first and most important relationship you’ll ever have throughout life is your relationship with yourself”
Here are the ways you can identify whether you’re ready for a love or not.
8 Signs you’re ready for a Relationship
- You accept people for who they are: Everyone wants a perfect partner. So far as life is concern, there is no perfection in human. When you are prepared to fall in love, you realize that no one is perfect. You have to accept people as they are and not try to change them.
- You understand the essence of relationship: Those who are ready for love know its significant. Before you don’t think about relationship, but you have known the essence of it and are ready for it.
- You’re emotionally mature: Those who are not mature in their feelings cannot start a relationship. If they do, such union will not last so far as you or your partner is immature in your feelings. You’re prepared for a relationship only when you are capable of controlling your emotions.
- You try to be the best of who you are: You prepare yourself for something. When you are set to fall in love, you try to be nice. Your dressing and appearance changes.
- You seek for relationship advice and tips: Only those who are ready for a new life with a partner seek for advice and tips on love. You want to have a loving relationship, therefore, you ask for information about relationships and how to sustain it.
You’re not afraid to take the risk: Starting a relationship is like taking a risk. You are embarking on a journey with someone you don’t really know. They are chances that your heart may be broken on the process, but you aren’t afraid to take the risk.
- Communication now matter a lot to you: As you know that communication is very essential in every successful relationship. As one who is ready for a relationship, you take out time to learn how to communicate.
- You have forgotten the past and are ready for the present: Remaining in your past mistakes shows you are not ready for a new beginning. For someone who has fallen in love before, you have left the old things to be a thing of the past, and you are now ready for a new partner.
- You’re filled with confidence: You need no one to save or complete you. You know what you want. You have realized that you are not seeking for a partner that will help you, rather, you need someone you can share your love with.
5 Signs You’re not ready for love
- You don’t even think about relationships: You think about what you want. When you are not ready for love, you think less about it. You don’t give it your time and don’t imagine yourself falling for anyone.
2. Distractions are on your ways: The distractions can be your work, studies, etc. Those things are very crucial to you, therefore, you give them your time instead of thinking about love.
3. You think less about building yourself: Everyone wants to be a better person. You want to look smart. But those who are not ready for a relationship care less about their dressing and appearance. They have no one that will question them about their dressing code, etc.
4. Perfection is all you want: One who is not prepared for love seek for a perfect partner. As you know, no one is righteous. Everyone make mistakes. If you’re not prepared for love you will always look for “Mr & Miss Right”.
5. You simply don’t want: Relationship is a choice. If you think you are ready you go for it. You show no interest in relationships at all. It may be because of your past experience or whatever.
Whatever you give your time is what you value. The signs above are different ways to know whether you are ready for a relationship or not. Check out the signs stated above and know whether any of them is present in your life.
How helpful is this article to you? Feel free to talk to me in the comment box below.
- I am Onwe Damian Chukwuemeka, a motivational writer. I believe in writing and inspiration. Keep calm! Go through my site and be inspired.