Are you overwhelmed by the struggles of life? Use these inspirational quotes about strength in hard times to encourage yourself.
Life is never easy. We all get in and out of the storms of life every day. But reading motivational quotes will give us the strength to remain strong in difficult times.
If you are experiencing the challenges of life, either in the form of losing a loved one, having a breakup, joblessness, disappointments, isolation, illness, fear, or any form of hardship, these inspiring strength quotes will help you find your inner strength.
I want you to be strong and believe that every problem has an expiring date. Below are the best quotes for strength in hard times to encourage yourself.
50 Quotes About Strength In Hard Times
1. “The weakest man is not the man without physical strength. But the man who easily gives up when overwhelmed by the challenges of life.”
2. “Our strength is measured by our persistence in doing those things that seem impossible to us.”
3. “Never allow anyone to discourage you, simply because you are in the school of life (struggling). Life is an examination hall. Those who pass the test are those who endure to the end.” Powerful Sight.
4. “Where there is no struggle there is no strength.”
5. “You will never win the battles of life until you learn to master your willpower.” Anonymous
6. “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.” Proverbs 24: 10
7. “Wake up every morning with a new strength, a new hope, and a new thought to change every negative thing today will bring.”
8. “Never stop climbing until you get to your destination. What matters is the end and not the beginning of the road.”
9. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
10. “If walking slows your movement, try to run. If running does not work, keep moving. The most important thing is to take a bold step.”
11. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” Bob Marley
12. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Strength does not come from winning, but by remembering who you really are in the midst of difficulties.”
14. “As long as we can persevere and endure, we can get anything we want.” Mike Tyson
15. “Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable will.”
16. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
17. “Hard times don’t last. Tough people do.”
18. “It is better to fight and fall than to live without hope.” Volsunga
19. “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength and distress, and grow brave by reflection.” Leonardo da Vinci
20. “Never lose hope. All things are possible to them that believe.”
21. “The pains we experience while passing through the school of life, are nothing but ingredients of success.”
22. “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence.”
23. “Hard times reveal who you really are.”
24. “Be calm when the storms of life beat you around. Be strong, courageous, and never stop believing that everything will surely turn around for your good.”
25. “You will never change difficult situations by complaining. Be calm and discover your inner strength.”
26. “Gold is gold only when it has passed through the furnace. Hard times only bring out the genius in us.” Onwe Damian E.
27. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” Eleanor Roosevelt
28. “I am not afraid of the strongest man in the world. I am only afraid of that man with a strong audacity.” Anonymous
29. “The more pains you experience, the more you wax stronger.” Kelvin Eliot
30. “A man with courage can move mountains more than a man with physical strength. ” Anonymous
31. “Never stop hoping that someday, everything is going to be alright, for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Margret C. Smith
32. ” And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear.” – Paulo Coelho
33. “Out of suffering have I accumulated great fortune for myself. ” Adam K. Ashlie
34. “The only problem we have with ourselves is that we don’t believe we are brave enough to confront any situation.” John K. Colt
35. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
36. “Never stop trying when the road seems difficult. For there is no glory without a story.”
37. “Trials and sufferings are not meant to destroy us. They are meant to strengthen our soul, clear our vision, and help us achieve greater things in life.”
38. “You may not have control over everything that happens in your life, but you have the right to either overcome them or allow them to destroy you.”
39. “You don’t need too many friends to feel good. Neither do you don’t need too much advice to succeed. You just need to believe in yourself and take a bold step.” Miriam C.
40. “Whoever you are, whatever your dream, you have to be strong in your head and strong in your heart. Be strong. There’s no quitting in the person who wants it bad enough.”
41. “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” Lao Tzu
42. “No matter what happens, never stop trusting God for a miracle.”
43. “It is not over until you believe it is over.” Anonymous
44. “Teach yourself to be brave and confront your fear always. You are the greatest teacher you can ever find.”
45. ” Do not abhor the struggles of life. They are a lesson to everyone. Remember, you may be the only book others have to read to learn.” Onwe Damian E.
46.” Be strong, be courageous. Refuse to quit until you get there.” Ali
47. “We may be in the same school, have the same work, but if my assessments (trials) are higher than yours, then we are not in the same level.” Anonymous
48. “Falling many times is not a problem. But making no efforts to rise is a huge problem.”
49. “The best way to conquer life is to first conquer yourself.”
50. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” Bruce Lee