Valentine’s day isn’t only for those in romantic relationships. Although it is called lovers day, it is also a day we show love to our family and friends. Let your friends know how much you love and value them by sending them these cute happy Valentine’s day messages for friends.
Here are examples of things to write to a friend on Valentine’s day. Wish them a happy Val. to show you really care for them.
Below are some Valentine’s day quotes for your best friend, family, boyfriend, girlfriend, and even a co-worker.
Before then, take a look at some facts you don’t know about Valentine’s day.
2021 Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriend
Below are some happy Valentine’s day wishes for him. Send your boyfriend these cute greetings on Valentine’s day to show him how much you love him.
1. “Celebrating Valentine’s day without you is like walking in the middle of the sea alone. Happy Valentine’s day, my lovely boyfriend.”
2. “I just want to show you how much I love and care for you. Happy lover’s day, darling.”
3. “Valentine’s day is not complete without flowers, so is my life empty without you. I love you, baby.”
4. “Happy Valentine to the youngest, cutest and most handsome guy in the world. I love you, honey.”
5. “I’m sending you this Valentine’s message from the depth of my heart to show how precious you are in my sight. I love you, prince charming.”
6. “Every 14th day of February reminds me of how we met. I am so happy you came into my life. Happy Valentine’s day.”
7. “You are my love! The joy of my soul! The Apple of my Eyes! Happy Val. to you, my hero.”
8. “I may not have much to offer to you, this Valentine, but my love for you is more than enough. “I love you, darling.”
9. ” Your love is like a sparkling red wine. You’re such a romantic, cute and a lovely husband. Happy Valentine’s day.
10. “Happy Val. to the best husband in the world. I am very lucky you came into my life.”
11. ” As your heart belongs to me, so is mine to you. Many kisses and hugs to you, darling. Happy Valentine.”
12. ” Your love is as sweet as Chocolate. I love you more than my favourite dish. Happy Val., sweetheart.”
13. ” Nothing gladdens my heart more than the smile in your face. Happy lovers’ day, darling.”
14. ” I am happy I’m celebrating this year’s Valentine with you. Thanks to God for the gift of life.”
15. “Hugs and kisses to you, darling. Happy 2021 Valentine’s day.”
16. “Falling in love with you was the best decision I ever made. Happy lover’s day, my love.”
17. ” To you, my soulmate! Happy Valentine’s day. I love you more than every other thing.”
18. “I never knew what love was all about until I met you. You are the best lover in the world. Happy Valentine’s day, dear.
19. “Let this Valentine’s day letter always remind you how much I love you. You’re always in my heart.”
20. “I never knew who I was dating until you changed my life for good. I appreciate and value our friendship. Happy Valentine’s day, Cutie.”
2021 Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriend
Here are sweet messages to send your girlfriend on Valentine’s day.
1. “To you, the Angel of my life. I love you from the depth of my heart, and I promise to be the best boyfriend I can ever be. Take me as your own as I have taken you as mine. Let us never stop loving each other and may our days be filled with love. I love you! Happy Valentine’s day.”
2. ” Happy Valentine’s day to you, my princess. I love you more than my breakfast.”
3. “Let us celebrate our love today, honey. I love you.”
4. “I can’t stop falling in love with you every day of my life. A day without you is like a thousand mile away from you. Happy Valentine, Sweetheart.”
5. “Happy Valentine’s day to the most beautiful woman in my life. Be my Val. this year.”
6. “Thanks for loving me for who I am. Happy Valentine’s day, honey.”
7. “You don’t need the perfect lover to have a perfect relationship. You just need a loving, caring and understanding partner like you. I love you so much. Happy Valentine.”
8. “Your smile reminds me of one thing-I can never find anyone as beautiful as you are. Happy Valentine’s day, sweetheart.”
9. “Valentine’s day is celebrated once in a year, but I shall continue to celebrate you. I love you, dear.”
10. ” Happy Valentine, dear. Thanks for loving me and for allowing me to love you in return.”
Valentine’s day wishes for family
Below are some Valentine’s day greetings to send to your brother, sister, mum, dad, son, daughter, uncle, aunt and even your in-laws.
1. ” With love on air, I want to say that “you are the best family in the world. Happy Valentine’s day to you all.”
2. ” Valentine is sweet when celebrated with lovely family like you all. Happy val to everyone.”
3. “Mum! Every Valentine’s day reminds me of your love for me. How you carried me for 9 months. I love you mum! Happy Val to you.”
4. “To you, my wonderful family. I love you all. Happy Valentine’s day.”
5. “Words cannot describe how much I love you, Dad. You are the best in the world. Happy Valentine to you.”
Valentine’s Day Greetings for Everyone
1. “More love to you, dear. May this year’s Valentine be the best in your life. Happy Val.”
2. “The heart is meant to be loved. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day to you.”
3. “Hey! It’s a season of love. Show love and do good to others. Happy Valentine.”
4. “When love beckones on you, accept it and pass it on to others. Happy Val.”
5. “St. Valentine is being celebrated for his love. Go out this season! Wipe away tears! Do good to those who persecute you, and show love to everyone. Happy Valentine’s day.”
6. “Love was there from the foundation of the world. May you never cease to love and forgive others. Happy Val to you.”
7. “The world would have been a desert and a battle field without love. I want to remind you that I love you with the whole of my heart. Happy Valentine’s day to you.”
8. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. Love does not dishonour others. May you always keep this at the back of your mind as you celebrate this year’s Val. Happy Valentine to you.