If you are discouraged or lack the enthusiasm to pursue your dreams, be motivated by these powerful words of encouragement.
You can equally use these uplifting words to strengthen a friend who is in a critical situation. Cheer them up with these heartfelt encouraging words.
You can also keep yourself motivated with these super motivational quotes.
Words of Encouragement that will strengthen you or a friend
1. Never give up on yourself or your dream. Those who quit, don’t win, and winners don’t quit.
2. Friends may abandon you, but never forget that you came into the world alone. Therefore, no one has the right to make you unhappy unless you permit them.
3. When you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it. Go through it, or you walk around it.
4. Out of the million sperms that tried to fertilize the ovary, you were the only one that succeeded. In other words, you are born to rule. Never give up.
5. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
6. Do not be discouraged when you fail to achieve your goals. That you failed does not mean you are a failure. It is only saying that you need to put more efforts.
7. Do not be dismayed. Be strong and bold enough to confront every circumstance. For if your strength fails you in time of adversary, then you are weak.
8. When you are discouraged, sorrowful or stranded, never forget that all things are possible to them that believe. Therefore, arise and shine.
9. You can only actualize your dreams only if you have the desires to pursue them
10. Failure is not the end of the road. Therefore, refuse to be depressed.
11. Pursue your dreams with all alacrity. Inside of you lies the power to greatness
12. Never loose hope, all things are possible to them that believe.
13. The beginning of your life may not be as easy as you think, but with courage and determination, you will surely succeed.
14. Crisis may come your way, friends may abandon you, but never give up. Stand firm to the end.
15. If you are feeling helpless, don’t forget you were born with a great strength that will sustain you in time of adversary.
16. Do not abhor challenges when you are opposed, people challenge you because they want to be like you.
Encouraging words to a friend feeling down
1. Believe in yourself, do not be discouraged. You will surely get to your promise land.
2. Hard times are just temporary. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
3. You may not have enough today, but remember, your tomorrow shall be greater than your today.
4. Do not be hindered by your past mistakes. Focus on building yourself in order to become a better person tomorrow.
5. The world is not a bed of roses. Hard times will surely come. Friends and family members may forsake you, but do not stop believing in yourself.
6. Fear not, my dear friend. Let your heart not be troubled. I am always with you no matter how difficult and hard your life may be.
7. When things are not working for you, don’t think there is anything wrong with you. Just keep trying and you will surely make it.
8. Forget your past failures and pay attention to your today. You will surely smile again.
9. Going through tough times does not mean you are a nobody. It is simply a sign that you will be great.
10. If you feel disappointed, turn to yourself and say ‘I shall make it”.
11. Let your heart not be troubled. Rely on God and you will surely make it.
Encouraging Bible Verses
The following bible versions will strengthen you when you’re trying to give up, and equally, help you to improve your life.
1. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41: 10 (New Living Bible)
2. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40: 31 (KJV)
3. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Ephesians 6: 10 (ESV)
4. God is my saviour; I will trust him and not be afraid. The LORD gives me power and strength; he is my saviour Isaiah 12: 2
5. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12: 9- 19
6. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16: 33
- Are You Feeling Lonely In Your Relationship? Here’s What To Do - 16/04/2021
- 100 Texts To Make Him Think About You Everyday - 12/04/2021
- What Women Want in a Relationship According to Research - 08/04/2021