Trying to figure out whether you are with the wrong person or not is what goes on in the mind of everyone in a relationship.
Being with the wrong person in a relationship, especially when you have been dating for a long period of time can be so frustrating. You keep wondering whether he/she is the right person to be with. There are signs that can tell whether you are with the right or wrong person in a relationship. See also https://www.powerfulsight.com/five-5-reasons-why-people-make-the-wrong-choice-in-marriage/
Most of time, at the initial stage when you first met each other, you feel like you have found your soul mate, but as time goes on you begin to wonder whether this is the right person to be with, which can be confusing most of the time.
Caring and showing much love to your partner and in return he/she pays little or no attention to you or your relationship is very painful.
There are red signs which everyone in a relationship receives at the initial stage if he/she is not the right person.
It is unfortunate that majority of people don’t pay attention to those red signs as the hormones of the two individuals have not relaxed, thereby making them to overlook certain things about themselves. Y
Most of the time, love at first sight contributes to this mistake of choosing the wrong person when going into a relationship. You met someone today, you assume he/she to be your soulmate. You can also seehttps://www.powerfulsight.com/the-difference-between-love-and-infatuation/
The purpose of this article is to help you identify some of the signs that shows you are with the wrong person. We shall consider the signs that shows you are totally with the wrong person.
Signs that shows you are with the wrong person
- You try to get his/her attention: Anyone who loves you will always create an avenue for you. He/she will not always place him/herself in the position of “am too hard to get”, Even if he/she does that at the initial stage, it will just be a clear sign to show you that they are not as cheap as you think. You can also check https://www.powerfulsight.com/ways-of-expressing-love-and-behaviours-that-enhance-a-loving-relationship/
- He/she has no passion for your dream: The right person will not just love you but will also have passion for your dreams. The wrong person has nothing to do with your dreams, so there is no need of supporting you in that.
- You always quarrel over irrelevant things: There is no relationship without misunderstanding, but when it happens often look out, he/she may not be the right person for you.
- He/she does not respect you: Respect is a reciprocal. Therefore, it is not meant for one person. It is supposed to be seen in the life of you and your partner. If the relationship lacks respect, you are totally with the wrong person.
- He/she makes fun of you: It is good to joke or have fun with your partner but not to make fun of his/her intelligence. Relationship is best enjoyed when having fun together but not by making fun of your partner especially in the presence of your friends or in the public.
- He/she beats you: Beating is not meant for males only. Females also beat their partner this days. It can be by slapping or any other means. If your partner lifts his/her hands to hit you often, either when the both of you are quarreling or arguing, note that he/she is not the right person for you, because, the right person will never lift his/her hands to hit you. Also check https://www.powerfulsight.com/things-to-bear-in-mind-after-a-breakup/
- He/she does not value your opinion: The right person will not just love you but will also value your opinion. When your partner overlooks your opinion on certain things, is a clear sign that they cannot spend the rest of their life with you.
- Thinks only about him/herself: Love ought to be expressed equally and not one sided. Any partner who is selfish will never be a good partner in a relationship and he/she may not be able to change even when you marry each other.
- The wrong person has no future plan with you: He/she may be in the relationship for any other personal reason other than the main purpose for starting it. Has your partner ever shared a thought of how they imagine the both of you living together.
- They hide everything from you: If your partner hides every little thing from you, note that he/she is not meant for you. Two individuals in a relationship ought to be open to each other, share certain secrets and vow to keep the secrets.
When you see this signs in your relationship, note that you are totally with the wrong person.
How helpful is this article to you? Talk to me in the comment below.
- I am Onwe Damian Chukwuemeka, a motivational writer. I believe in writing and inspiration. Keep calm! Go through my site and be inspired.